Friday, March 1, 2013

Should I use Pinterest for my business?

Have you been thinking about creating a Pinterest account for your business but you aren’t too sure what it is? Well if you haven’t yet done so, you should start thinking about creating one NOW.

Pinterest is a type of social media that allows you to say who you are through visually engaging ways. This is also a great way to create a strong brand image and reach out to new clients. Many people forget what they read, but once they see a picture, it is a lot easier for them to remember.

This is how Pinterest helps you attract new clients and make your business grow.  And just a little extra incentive for you:  Pinterest is said to have a higher click-through rate than Facebook and Twitter put together! 

How’s that for a business incentive?! The following article gives you 10 questions you should ask yourself when creating a Pinterest account for your small business.

1 comment:

  1. I recently discovered your site and I think you have many interesting and useful articles about the business environment. I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts on Glipho? I bet that our users would love to read your stuff! It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts, really easy to use it and communicate with your followers. In additional, you are able to import the posts from your blog in a super-easy way without affecting it at all.
    Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about http://glipho.com/
    If you would like to set up your account, please do not hesitate to ask me for further information and I will send you an invitation.
    I hope you will join our Glipho community soon.

    All the best,

    Maite

    ReplyDelete