|Calling all small business owners ...|
Are you ready and seriously looking for capital to expand your business or open a new business? Then plan to attend a lender-borrower workshop that will address current lending practices.
The Lender Match Maker event includes the opportunity to attend two of the following breakout sessions...
- Start-ups and Access to Capital... Realistic options for getting your business off the ground.
- Expansion and Growth... Choosing the best financing resource for growing your business.
- Your Financial Statements... What story are they telling?
- Alternative Funding... Alternatives to a traditional bank loan.
Afternoon MatchMaking Sessions allow one-on-one meetings with up to ten funding resources.
This will be the only Business - Lender Match Maker event in the state this year, so
space will be limited.
- $35 Early Registration price availale until October 8, 2014$50 Regular Registration price available online until October 21, 2014, and on-site the day of the event if seating is still availableFor more information, contact Tessa Monahan, SC Department of Commerce, (803) 737-1336 or via email at Tmonahan@sccommerce.com
Register today at
South Carolina Department of Commerce
SC Bankers Association
Carolinas Credit Union League
South Carolina SBDC
South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
USDA Rural Development
U.S. Small Business Association
NFIB ... the voice of Small Business
The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond