You do not have to spend a lot on technology in order to receive a huge benefit. Using the right technology business owners can sell more, serve customers faster, keep labor costs in check, and become more internally efficient. Here are some tips for how you can maintain your budget and still get your hands on that all-important technology you want for your business.
- Use Evernote to compile lists of discounts codes and special offers: A web note-taking service, like Evernote, can help you simplify your life and save you money.
- Keep your technology an extra generation: You can save money by stretching the useful life of your devices a little longer.
- Set up alerts for price drops: CamelCamelCamel, Unimerc, and TechBargains are some third party apps that have been created to help you keep track of price changes on Amazon and alerts for deals on technology.
- Use a free analytics program to make your online marketing more effective: Programs like Goggle Analytics can help you track specific activity on your website and other online marketing sites. This can prevent leads and online traffic from getting away without capitalizing on it.
- Subscribe to get daily or weekly tech deals: Sign up for newsletters and printed sale flyers from hardware companies such as Dell or HP who offer periodic sale notifications.
- Check partner sections of your vendors’ website: Several vendors give discounts on “partner” products.
- Hold meetings online: This can save your business money on traveling by opting for video conferences to communicate with customers and vendors.