. . . Recognizes 6th Annual National Entrepreneurship Week . . . February 18-25, 2012
WHAT: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) will host a series of webinars in recognition of the sixth annual National Entrepreneurship Week. The emphasis will be on financial empowerment and building the entrepreneurship skills of the next generation of small business owners, using business basics, social networking and business strategizing.
WHEN: February 21-24, 2012, daily at 3:00 p.m. (ET)
WHO: Webinar topics and presenters are
- Felipe Wright, CEO Intelligent Information Technology Solutions
Topic: Entrepreneurship Empowers Everyone
Tuesday, February 21 at 3:00 p.m.
- Joseph Clarke, Chapter Chair Washington, D.C. SCORE
Wednesday, February 22 at 3:00 p.m.
- Melanie Lamar-Hancock, President
Topic: Building Your Team
Thursday, February 23 at 3:00 p.m.
- Jennifer Kushell, Founder and CEO, YSN.com
Friday, February 24 at 3:00 p.m.
HOW: Audio Conference Login Instructions
1. Dial the AT&T Connect Teleconference Toll-Free Number – 1-888-858-2144
2. Enter your AT&T Access Code – 4259370 (press the # key)
Web Conference Login Instructions
1. Login at www.connectmeeting.att.com
2. Enter “Meeting Number” 1-888-858-2144
3. Enter “Access Code” 4259370
4. Enter “Email Address, First and Last name”
5. Click Submit
6. Click Participant
7. Click Participant Application (Recommended)
8. Click “Enter” Event
9. Click Dial-In/Already Connected by Phone
(Close the Telephone Connection Instructions pop-up box)
*To set up the AT&T Connect Participant application, a user's PC must run either Windows 2000, Windows XP (SP1, SP2, SP3 are supported), or Vista with either Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) supported. AT&T Connect does support the Mozilla or Firefox browser.
*Separate telephone line is needed for the audio portion
Note: For assistance with AT&T Connect Web Conference Service, contact AT&T Connect Customer Care at 1-888-796-6118.
National Entrepreneurship Week (February 18-25, 2012) hosted by the Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education celebrates the heritage of entrepreneurship in America and of entrepreneurship education for the next generation. For details on this and other events, visit the National Entrepreneurship Week Website at http://www.entre-week.org/.